FROM WESTERN AUSTRALIATopic: BALKAN AFFAIRS
TiM's "Tour de Oz" - Oct. 21-31, 1999The TiM editor's lecture "Kosovo War: A Gang Rape of a Small Nation," contained 63 slides and images, some of which were photos taken by the TiM editor during his recent "Tour de Serbia."
The full text of the lecture is now posted at the TiM Web site at http://www.truthinmedia.org/Speeches/aus-10-99.html
1. Dr. Nenad Petrovic, president of the Serbian National Federation of WA, introducing the TiM editor as speaker at the "Alexander Lecture Theatre" at the University of Western Australia in Perth; 2.-3. TiM editor delivering his lecture "Kosovo War: A Gang Rape of a Small Nation."
4. Some of the audience at the University of Western Australia.
5. TiM editor speaking at the Maddington (Perth) Serb Club; 6. Receiving his honorary membership card to the Club (see the next photo below).
7. Dr. Nenad Petrovic presenting the "Certificate of Appreciation" shown below to the TiM editor;
8. And the enlarged portion of the tribute which cited the Russian poet Ivan Turgenev, which graced the bottom part of the Certificate:
"The people who bind themselves to systems are those who are unable to encompass the whole truth and try to catch it by the tail. But the truth is like a lizard; it leaves its tail in your fingers and runs away knowing full well it will grow a new on in a twinkling."
9. And, finally here is your TiM editor with one of the two outstanding Serbian-Australian young ladies (Jana Zivadinovic, in this case, from Niska Banja), who had made both events in WA possible and successful. The other young lady being Gloria Maskovic, a native-born Aussie of Montenegrin Serbian stock, unfortunately seen only in the crowd pictures posted above (photo No. 4). 10. TiM editor wearing the T-shirt of the Serb Club in Maddington (Perth), which was presented to him by the Club president following his speech at the Club, along with the honorary membership.
Also, check out... Truth in Media Statement on the Kosovo War, "Wither Dayton, Sprout New War?", "On the Brink of Madness", "Tragic Deja Vu's," "Seven U.S. Senators Suggest Ouster of Milosevic", "Biting the Hand That Feeds You", "A Balkan Affairs Potpourri", "Put the U.N. Justice on Trial", "International Justice 'Progresses' from Kidnapping to Murder", "Milosevic: 'A Riddle Wrapped in a Mystery'...", "Kosovo Lie Allowed to Stand", "New World Order's Inquisition in Bosnia", "Kosovo Heating Up", "Decani Monastery Under Siege?", "Murder on Wall Street", "Kosovo: 'Bosnia II', Serbia's Aztlan", "What If the Shoe Were on the Other Foot?", "Serb WW II General Exhonerated by British Archives," "Green Interstate - Not Worth American Lives", "An American Hero or Actor of the Year?" (A June '95 TiM story) and/or "Clinton arme secrètement les musulmans bosniaques", "Kocevje: Tito's Greatest Crime?", "Perfidious Albion Strikes Again, Aided by Uncle Sam", "Lift the Sanctions, Now!" (1993)
Or Djurdjevic's WASHINGTON TIMES columns: "Chinese Dragon Wagging Macedonian Tail," "An Ugly Double Standard in Kosovo Conflict?", "NATO's Bullyboys", "Kosovo: Why Are We Involved?", and "Ginning Up Another Crisis"